5 Tips for Planning Your Wedding!
Here are my 5 tips to help you plan your 2020 wedding!
1. Work out how much money you have to spend on each aspect of your wedding. What is the most important part of your day to you and how much money will you need to make it happen as you want it?
2. Have a time schedule so that you can tell the most important people what's happening throughout the day. This is really important for people like the photographer as they can plan where they need to be to capture all the key moments.
3. Have dedicated time in your day to get photos of just the two of you together! This can be done throughout the day but the most flattering light will be at sunset. Even if it's just for 5 minutes you will be able to get lots of great shots!
4. Tell your photographer what you want! If you see a photo on instagram that you like send it to your photographer so that they can recreate it. If you want smoke bombs and sparkles let them know so that they can plan for it.
5. Take some time away from wedding planning! It's very stressful and will take a lot of effort to sort it all out. Sometimes it's nice to just relax and go on a date night with your partner!
If you want some more information click here to get in contact!